APPLICATIONS FOR LEARNERS LICENSE TRAINING
The Mossel Bay Municipality wishes to assist 100 unemployed youths residing in the Mossel Bay Municipal Area with LEARNERS LICENSE TRAINING as follows:
X 50 unemployed youths in Mossel Bay
X 20 unemployed youths in Great Brak River
X 20 unemployed youths in Sonskynvallei
X 10 unemployed youths in Herbertsdale
The programme will run over 5 months and participants will be expected to complete a Life Skills Program before the learners license training commences.
- Applicants to be unemployed.
- Applicants between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants to have passed at least Grade 10.
- Applicants must reside within the Mossel Bay municipal district.
- Applicants to attend class from 10:00 – 15:00 on the days of training.
- Applications in writing must be accompanied by an official application form (which can be obtained from any municipality facilities within the areas as mentioned above);
Affidavit of unemployment;
Proof of address;
Certified copy of an identity document;
Certified copy of highest grade/standard passed.
- The application forms can be handed in at any municipal facilities in the areas as mentioned above not later than 12:00 on 8 February 2022.
- Daily training will be from 10:00- 14:00 (no catering will be supplied).
- For more information contact the Youth Office on telephone (044) 606 5224/9 (ext.6299) or email at email@example.com
More jobs below