COMPLETE APPLICATION ONLINE APPLY HERE
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Worker – Cleaner to ensure that working evironment is maintained daily. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
– Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4
– Medically fit
– Clean criminal record
– Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
– Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
– Must have own reliable transport to and from work
– Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
– Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
– Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
– Excellent organizational skills a must
– Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
– Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
Duties And Responsibilities
– Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors.
– Daily cleaning of offices by emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces
– Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
– Notify building management of any repairs required.
– Cleaning of entire premises
– Maintaining environment.
– General housekeeping tasks.
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Closing Date: 14 February 2022
MORE JOBS ON