Department of Health
Admin Clerk Level 5 (Those who previously applied for this post are advised to Re-apply)
- Reference Number : refs/013107
- Directorate : Administration
- Number of Posts : 5
- Package : R 176,310.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms. T Phakathi 011 489 0490
- DOWNLOAD FORMS HERE
- Grade12 (matric). Computer certificate. Skills on the following areas: Knowledge of Batho-Pele Principles, Policies and procedure manual, Organizing, Communication, Computer literacy and Interpersonal relationship.
- Filing and retrieval of patient’s records and other documents related patient file in all areas. Be prepared to work shifts and rotate within Patient Administration when requested. Ensure that ward census is done daily. Safekeeping and disposal of patients’ files in terms of National Archives Act. Daily booking of Patient and tracing of missing files. Correct capturing and completion of downtime register and down time tool. Tracking and checking movement history of patient on the system and register book. Assist SAPS and other stakeholders on the completion of J88. Capture and update patient information on the PAAB system. Perform secretarial duties to the office of Patient Administration HOD. Perform all other duties of patient administration, as per supervisor’s delegation.
- Helen Joseph Tertiary Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. The Institutional Employment Equity Plan will be considered in the process in filling this post. Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, Identity document (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old). N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application disqualified. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993 and security clearance check with South African Police Services or other relevant state agencies, reference check and verification of qualifications will be conducted. Applications must be hand delivered to Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Basement, Johannesburg or can be posted to Helen Joseph Hospital Private Bag X 47, Auckland Park, 2006; Attention: Human resources department. There is also a dedicated Applications Box at the Hospital Entrance – ask Security Officers on duty for assistance.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Helen Joseph Hospital
Closing Date : 18-02-2022
|Do you have a Matric Certificate?|
|Do you have computer certificate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.