The Call Centre Collections Agent contacts arrear account customers to collect on their overdue instalments for all our lending products which minimize bad debt write-offs.
- Negotiate payment arrangements in accordance with set standards
- Accurately updating customers’ information
- Establishing a rapport with customers and rehabilitating customers through excellent customer service standards
- Ensuring all quality of work is in line with Service Level Agreements.
what are the requirements?
- Grade 12
- 6-12 months experience in Debt Collection (preferably within a Call Centre environment)
- An understanding of the life cycle of an account, the collection process and the systems that drive these processes
- You are competent in the use of MS Office.
- Good telephone etiquette, customer service orientated, pay high attention to detail and are a team player
- Day shift work hours are from 08:00 to 14:00 and Saturdays 08:00 to 13:00 (when requested)
- Please note: All applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in line with the Mr Price Group company policy.
What’s in it for you….
- Only 6-hour shifts
- Uncapped incentive when your targets are achieved
- Learning and Development, and Career Growth opportunities within the Mr Price Group
- Medical aid and retirement fund benefits
- All associates are entitled to up to a 20% discount on merchandise at all Mr Price Group stores including Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Sheet Street, and a 33% discount at Miladys.
- Built on the foundation of partnership, the Mr Price Group share scheme provides its associates with the unique opportunity to become a part-owner in the success of the company after 1 year’s permanent service. Our hope is that all associates will hold shares in the company and will use the long-term growth of those shares to build financial security.
The People’s Value Champion | Cash-Based | Omni-Channel | Fashion-Value Retailer
The Mr Price Group retails in more than 1400 stores in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Africa through our 7-trading divisions Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Mr Price Money, MILADYS, Sheet Street, Power Fashion and Yuppie Chef.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.