Number of Positions : x 6
To protect and safeguard the facilities, personnel, information & assets of the South African Bank Note Company (SABN).
JOBS WITH OR WITHOUT MATRIC
Main Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Conduct a tactical security threat assessment in the area of operation to support the protection function.
- Conduct access and egress control of the area of operation.
- Control all security systems and signals in the areas of responsibility.
- Ensure the safeguarding of the area of operation.
- Identify and respond to emergencies & implement contingency plans.
- Maintain compliance with relevant legislative requirements.
- Comply with SABN prescribed inherent job requirements including Fit for Deployment Program (FFD).
- Comply with SABN policies and legislative requirements in order to adequately mitigate risk & achieve the business objectives.
Qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12
- Firearm competency certificate
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Security Official
- PSIRA Grade C (Desirable)
- 11 Week Basic Tactical Security Training (Desirable)
- National Key Point Registration (Desirable)
JOBS WITH OR WITHOUT MATRIC
Knowledge and Skills:
- Fire Fighting and First Aid Knowledge
- Fire Arm Control Act 60 of 2000
- Performance Management
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Following Instructions and Procedures
Internal applicants should apply on the SABN careers portal on the intranet by uploading detailed CV’s and copies of qualifications. External applicants should apply on Careers24 website by uploading detailed CV’s, ID copy, copies of qualifications and recent pay slip. No applications will be considered if the supporting documents are not submitted.
The personal information that is collected and processed for recruitment purposes will not be utilised for any other purpose. You can read more on how we process your personal information in the South African Reserve Bank Privacy Notice. You absolve the SABN for any liability whatsoever, and howsoever arising from the providing of information.
SABN is committed to equality, employment equity and diversity. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of SABN and its Employment Equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited to candidates from under represented designated groups. No application will be considered after the closing date, or if it does not comply with at least the minimum requirements. Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.
Should you not hear from us within 10 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. SABN reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Prospective applicants must be willing to undergo a series of assessments and security clearance process as prescribed by the National Key Point Act.
Closing Date 14 March 2022