Ensuring all members entering your “Zone/POD” (domain) are: –
- Cleared to do so. Where not cleared, escalate for clearance query
- To mitigate the risk of covid-19 spreading within the workplace by enforcing social distancing.
- Temperature readings taken
- Declaration screening form completed (by you)
- COVID compliance protocols with regards to PPE are adhered to and followed
- Escalate any possible concerning individuals
- To complete a 12 hour shift outlined by the COVID Production Manager. Start and end times may vary all depending on shooting times for the production.
- Apply Now
The position is part time on set within the Film industry over a 5-month period. Part time meaning there will be short periods of no filming.
- Good communication skills (spoken and written)
- Comfortable working with digital equipment and software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to think on your toes and make decisions
- Self motivated
- Time management skills
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Follow strict guidelines
- Ability to handle conflict
- Able to work long shifts
- Own vehicle is an absolute must.
- Previous experience with health & safety compliance and/or COVID compliance a benefit
- Valid Driver’s license
If you feel you have what’s required to take on this role, please email your CV with any additional information and experience you may have us.
NOTE: If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider yourself unsuccessful at this time.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Contract length: 4 months
Part-time hours: 60 per week
Salary: R3,000.00 – R3,500.00 per week
All staff are required to sanitize, wear a KN95 mask and be tested (PCR) weekly.