Execute attractive visual displays throughout the store within the Visual merchandise standards set out by the Ops visual team to enhance the customer experience and maximize sales.
- Visual Merchandising:
- Ensure Visual Guide & weekly windows BIL’s (Business Instructional letter) are implemented onto the sales floor to enhance visual appearance by bringing in all aspects such as drive aisles, windows and sales floor fixtures with clear identification of product and price. Ensure all mentioned is as per Visual merchandise standards.
- In-store Visual Displays & Mannequins:
- Responsible for all in-store marketing & visual material, signage, mannequins, etc.as well as dressing of mannequins as set out in the visual guidelines & BIL’s. Ensure all are safely housed with easy accessibility and that the store has sufficient signage and price points.
- General worker Jobs
- Ensure all Visual Merchandise Guides, Windows, Drive Aisles and Promotions are viewed and instore images of completed tasks are sent to the Area Visual Co-ordinator. Responsible for establishing and creating a good working relationship between Support Centre Visual team and store and giving regular feedback to Operations Management.
- Ensure all promotions are implemented correctly demonstrating product, price, value offering, product intrinsic in the most visually attractive and easily identifiable manner for the customers.
- Sales & Customer Service:
- Drive sales and basket size through engaging and serving the customer with product knowledge (incl. co-ordination, benefits, handling care etc.) and promoting add-ons.
- General worker Jobs
- NQF Level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- Past experience in working in retail, first-hand experience with in-store merchandising
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- Creative skills.
- Communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Business understanding of Retail trade, Milady’s customer and product.
MILADYS is a niche female fashion retail business with a store footprint of 240 stores, and growing, across Southern Africa and offers an ecommerce platform in our South African market.
The People’s Value Champion | Cash-Based | Omni-Channel | Fashion-Value Retailer.
The Mr Price Group retails in more than 1400 stores in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Africa through our 7-trading divisions Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Mr Price Money, MILADYS, sheet street and Power Fashion.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
General worker Jobs
Please note: All applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of application or if necessary, undertake, to receive a second vaccination in accordance with Company policy, before permanent employment is confirmed.