DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
ENQ: MASELESELE LM
TEL: 015 293 6666
TO: ALL GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS
DEPARTMENT CIRCULAR NO…..12 OF….2022
ADVERTISEMENT OF NINE (9) MONTHS CONTRACT POSITIONS OF DATA CAPTURERS (VACCINATION ROLL-OUT) IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The contract appointments are for a period of nine (9) months.
- Applicants should be willing to be deployed to another site as and when the need arises.
- Applicants should include a fully completed new Z83 form, highest qualification certificate and should be addressed to the District Executive Managers of the District as per the attached address list.
- Short listed candidates will be required to come for an interview, at which time, certified copies of all relevant qualifications and copy of ID must be submitted.
- The Department reserves the right not to fill the posts
- The closing date for applications is 14 April 2022
General enquires about advertised posts should be directed to Mr Ngobeni TM at 015 293 6423/ Ms Mompei MM/ Ms Sebake RL at 015 293 6126 during office hours.
POSITION: DATA CAPTURERS (COVID-19 VACCINATION ROLL-OUT) (9 MONTHS CONTRACT) (LEVEL 4)=125 POSITIONS
SALARY NOTCH: R147 459.00 p.a plus 37% in lieu of benefits
CENTRES: Capricorn District(28), Mopani District (25), Sekhukhune District (25), Vhembe District (25), Waterberg District (18)
A) Qualifications and Competencies
-Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent at NQF Level 4.
B) Knowledge and Skills
-Ability to analyse and interpret data
-Computer literacy (MS Word & Excel)
-Experience of health care programmes data capturing will be an added advantage.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
-Collect vaccination data daily
-Capturing on the Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS)
-Retrieve and analyse captured information daily
-Ensure that daily reports are verified and validated
-Capture information on other data. collection tools as and when required.
-Compile and submit daily vaccination site reports using relevant reporting tools.
-Safekeeping of information.
-Render general administrative functions.
-Perform any other duties as directed from time to time.
015 290 9000
Private Bag X9530
015 811 6500
Private Bag X 628
015 633 2300
Private Bag X 04
015 962 1000
Private Bag X 5009
014 718 0600
Private Bag X1026