Admin Assistant Internship Vacancy
Position: Admin Assistant Intern x 1
Job Type: 12 months contract
Organisation: Blind SA
The ideal candidate will be responsible for different tasks related to office and project operations within an NGO setting. Supporting all role players to effectively manage Food Tasting Training, SMME and other projects.
The candidate will be required to;
· Work closely with the EEO in implementing projects, monitoring progress, identifying and resolving challenges, and following up appropriately.
· Design and produce various documents, registers, reports and presentations.
· Collect and prepare information for contact sessions with learners, facilitators and other parties.
· Keep records; registers, training manuals, minutes, files and other project documents.
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail.
· Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
· Assist learners in completing attendance registers and other documents.
· Support to facilitators and learners as and when required.
· Receive and assist visitors.
· Provide sighted guide to learners, facilitators, staff and others as maybe required.
· Perform other tasks related to functioning of the organisation as and when required.
· Matric (Grade 12).
· Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Office or Business Administration (no work experience).
· Hospitality or Food science/Technology Diploma or Chef (no work experience).
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Valid Code 8 Driver’s License – This provision will not be required for visually impaired applicants.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Understanding of food handling and safety
· Good computer skills including knowledge of online meeting platforms; MS Teams and Zoom
· Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
· Professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including people with disabilities.
· Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
· Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
· Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
· Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion focus.
· Able to maintain integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Stipend: Competitive stipend will be offered.
MORE ADMIN/CLERK JOBS HERE
Closing Date: 19th April 2022
Interested candidates who meet the requirements may submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us by 29th April 2022 please consider your application unsuccessful.