Kruger National Park
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Fuel Pump Attendants at Lower Sabie Rest Camp, in the Kruger National Park, reporting to the Camp Administration Office.
Paterson Grading: B1
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by CVs as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms Zandile Mdlovu
Private Bag X402
Tel: (013) 735 4293 E-mail: Zandile.email@example.com
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered to be unsuccessful.
SANParks is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Minimum Grade 12 (Mathematics or Accounting subjects)
- People and administration skills as well as sound interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel will be an added advantage
- Previous experience as Fuel Pump Attendant.
- Cashier experience will be an added advantage
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Attend to every vehicle at the filling station directing cars to pump islands
- Ensure the right fuel is filled in accordance with guest requirements
- Ensure the amount due is collected and handed to the cashier
- Check for oil and tyre requirements and offer to check under bonnets services
- Offer to clean windscreen back and front
- Do accurate dip-stick readings every shift opening and close
- Do accurate daily pump reading per shift
- Keeping the filling station clean and tidy
Closing Date: 03 May 2022