Online education is another niche with high-profit potential for AdSense arbitrage.
In the past few years, online education and digital learning have witnessed massive adoption and growth. Statistics show that the e-learning market will hit over $2.6 billion by 2023 in the Latin America industry.
Students and professionals are taking advantage of the opportunity to acquire skills and qualifications. More so, there are a lot of online learning platforms offering free and paid online courses including
- UdemyCourseraHarvard onlineedXAlisonSkillshareLinkedIn Learning (formerly known as Lynda)
Some of these platforms pay more money to place ads on publisher sites in specific locations. Website owners can latch onto the opportunities that exist in this niche. They can write about topics related to
- Free online coursesPaid online coursesOnline bachelor’s and master’s degreesE-learning programs for corporate organizationsOnline college programs
They can even drill down and focus on specific subjects including
- Business and entrepreneurshipCybersecurityDigital marketingMachine learningArtificial intelligenceArts and Crafts, and more
Again, data from SEMRush shows that the average CPC for the online education niche is $16.06.
Some of the top-paying keywords in this industry include
- Online classes with a CPC of $113.30Associate degrees online with a CPC of $46.92Online colleges with a CPC $92.37Online school with a CPC of $48.65Best online colleges with a CPC of $39.95
The popular keywords in this niche include
- Udemy with a monthly search volume of 550,000College- search volume of 368,000 every monthCoursera – monthly search volume of 246,000 every monthPluralsight – 165,000 searches every monthTraining – 110,000 searches monthly