We are looking for a young, energetic and hardworking individual as a full-time warehouse packer who will be responsible for packing and sorting of products as instructed. Daily tasks may include general warehouse duties if required.
R1,200.00 per week
Duties and responsibilities:
· Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
· Ensures that orders are accurate and packed to specification
· Packs customer orders as necessary
· Good housekeeping
· Ensure correct labelling/barcodes on all products
· Participate in stock takes
· Maintain high standards of housekeeping
· Minimum education level: Matric with maths or equivalent
· 2 – 3 years working experience advantageous
· Positive attitude
· Well mannered
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
· Must be able to take instructions
· Well presented
· Good Health
· Clean criminal record
E-mail CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use “Job Application Opportunity” as e-mail subject.