Applicants for appointment as Examination Assistants for this marking session are hereby invited from suitable candidates and applicants should conform to the following criteria:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Grade 12
- Must be registered, at least for the second year at tertiary institution or unemployed graduates
- Between 18 and 30 years old
- Clear criminal record
- Indigent persons will be prioritized (most needy)
Applicants must attach the following supporting documents or they will not be considered:
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate / statement of results
- ID Copy
- Certified proof of current year tertiary registration and latest statement of tertiary result / copy of tertiary qualification(s).
- Short CV
Individual application forms may be submitted to the Head Office (Public Examination & Assessments in Valencia); District or Circuit Offices or post applications to the following address: Ikhamanga Building, Government Boulevard, Riverside Park, Mpumalanga Province, Private Bag X11341, Mbombela, 1200
Mark applications for attention: DR HN Mkhwanazi. Enquiries should be referred to h.@mpuendu.gov.za or d.@mpuendu.gov.za.
Place the application in the envelop when submitting at the District / Circuit offices and mark it for attention to above officials.
- Applicants are invited from circuits, NYDA and tertiary institutions and application forms should be distributed accordingly.
- Applications should not be more than 10 per circuit.
- Appointments will all be done at Head Office to ensure equitable distribution of employment opportunities and avoidance biasness
Closing date: 29 July 202