Agrément South Africa (ASA) invites applicants to apply for the following internship position based in Pretoria:
DURATION :12 months
REMUNERATION : R113 955.00 per annum (All-inclusive Cost to Company)
REFERENCE NUMBER: ASA00068/2022
The incumbent will be provided with the opportunity to gain experience in the Finance department.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Grade 12
• 3-year National Diploma/Btech/Degree Financial accounting field/related.
• 1-year work experience in the Finance industry
• Knowledge and understanding of Public Finance Management Act 1 of 1999.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• High degree of accuracy
• Thorough understanding of the business process
• Attention to detail
• Problem-solving ability
• Numerical skills
• Communication skills
• High degree of customer focus and care
• Ability to meet demanding deadlines
• Negotiation skills
• Teamwork and ability to work in groups is essential;
• Understanding of compliance to Agrément South Africa’s policies, procedures and ethics
The candidate will be subjected to integrity checks before appointment is made.
Interested parties should forward their CV’s with your name, surname, position title and reference number on the subject line (e.g. Antoinette Gerber: Position interested in: Reference no: ASA00068/2022) to email address: email@example.com by no later than 27 June 2022 before 16h30.
Agrément South Africa is committed towards increasing the representation of marginalized groups in line with its Employment Equity Policy. Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates and that Agrément South Africa reserves the right to not make any appointment. Candidates who previously applied need not re-apply.
Enquiries regarding the post must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agrément South Africa reserves the right not to make any appointment