Learnership 18.2 Plating
Requisition Number: BTX 0046372 Learnership 18.2 Plating
Reference: BTX AD0003044
Type of employment: Temporary
Location: Operating Segment Gold Free State
Job Grading: NG
|Learnership 18.2 Plating
|Group Shaft Name:
|E AuS Shared Serv Unit Learners BTX
|02 Aug 2023
|Type of employment:
|No of positions:
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days my consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|Minimum Required Qualification:
- Relevant N2 qualification for the Plater / Welder Trade
- Be recommended based on interview outcomes
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Obtain a Protection Services Clearance Certificate
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre.
|The Appointee should:
- Applicants need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- All Entry level reqirements outcomes will be considered before applicant be recommended.
- Applicants must submit a fully completed online application form, record of service, CV and certified copies of ID, Qualifications and statement of results to the Sibanye Stillwater Academy. (N2 must have the relevant subjects for the discipline applied for)
- Applicants in possession of Section 28 and 26D Trade certificates will not be considered including another Learnership.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection.
- Plater / Welder – required qualification subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating and Structural Steel Drawings and Platers Trade Theory
- A limited number of positions are being offered to the BEATRIX local community members for an opportunity in line with Sibanye – Stillwater’s business needs in the Plater / Welder / Boilermaker Engineering field
HR Contact Person: Polelo Matloga
Recruitment Person: Daleen Koopman
Recruiter’s contact number: 0112789772
NB: Kindly note that the operation’s HR personnel will assist internal applicants, should the need arise.