General Store Assistant (Flexi) – Germiston
Position: Shop Assistant
Location: Germiston, Gauteng
Working Hours: 5 hours 30 minutes per shift
Salary: To be confirmed – Cost to company
Employment Equity: NONEEAA
Employment Type: Permanent – Part-time
Work Schedule: 5 shifts per week
Start Date: ASAP
THE SPITZ GROUP
- Previous experience as a Shop Assistant and Retail Salesperson
- Proficiency in English
- Minimum of 1 year’s retail experience
- Familiarity with retail administration practices
- Product knowledge
- Sales knowledge and selling skills
- Understanding of cash desk, stockroom, admin policies
- Numerical ability
- Attention to detail
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Your responsibilities as a General Store Assistant include:
- Conducting cash desk functions
- Ensuring daily cash control and banking processes are followed
- Accurately recording manual transactions
- Conducting weekly stock counts accurately
- Managing customer orders and follow-ups
- Maintaining the store room department’s condition
- Consistently following stock management processes
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Cultivating positive customer relationships
- Possessing thorough product knowledge
More About This Job:
THE SPITZ GROUP encompasses prestigious brands including SPITZ, GANT, KURT GEIGER, GREEN CROSS, and GX&Co.
Each of these brands contributes to what makes The Spitz Group a unique and exciting place to work, offering career opportunities to engage with some of the top premium brands in South Africa.
From its inception with a single store in Johannesburg CBD in 1968, SPITZ has flourished, becoming synonymous with the excellence of the exclusive international brands it presents in-store.
This role is focused on delivering the highest standards of customer service, assisting customers, and achieving set targets.
To apply for this position and to explore an opportunity to work with esteemed premium brands, please follow the application process on the JOBJACK platform.
Note: The position may require completing assessments related to potential work performance.