South African Air Force Internship Programme 2023
Duration: Varies depending on qualifications
- Diploma/Advanced Certificate: R5,000 per month
- Bachelor’s Degree: R5,500 per month
- Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Qualification, and Honours Degree: R6,500 per month
Overview: The South African Air Force (SAAF) offers internship opportunities for qualified individuals to gain practical experience in various fields. The stipend amount varies based on the level of qualification.
South African Air Force Internship Requirements:
- National Diploma/B Tech/B Degree in the following fields:
- Communication Studies (Media Studies)
- Public Relations Management
- Marketing Management
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Management
- Archive and Records Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Mr. E.M. Rabapane: Tel No: (012) 312 1038
- General Enquiries: Mr. J.M. Kgosiemang: Tel No: (012) 355 6079
- Department of Defence, SA Air Force Headquarters, Air Command-Directorate ETD, Private Bag X199, Pretoria, 0001
- Hand delivery at South African Air Force, 1 Dequar Road, Pretoria
Kickstart your career with the South African Air Force Internship Programme. Gain valuable experience and contribute to a dynamic organization. Apply today!
Graduate Internship Programme 2023/2024
Duration: 24 Months
Closing Date: 06 October 2023
Overview: The Department of Defence (DOD) invites eligible applicants to participate in the Graduate Internship Programme for the Financial Year 2023/2024. This initiative aims to provide graduates with valuable work exposure in their respective fields of study.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Must not have previously participated in any internship programme within the Public Service.
- Age range: 18-35.
- Graduates living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Fully completed and signed new Z83 form (available from any Public Service department or DPSA website).
- Comprehensive CV with contactable references.
- Shortlisted candidates will need to submit certified documents on the day of the interview.
- Quote the relevant reference number in your application form.
- Applicants who have previously participated in other Government Internship and Learnership Programmes will not be considered.
- Students requiring experiential training as part of their qualification must attach a formal letter from their Tertiary Institution.
- Failure to submit all required documents will result in the application being rejected.
- Successful candidates will undergo Personnel Suitability Checks, including criminal record and security clearance.
- Fax or email applications will not be accepted.
- If you do not receive a response within 2 months of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Late applications and those not meeting the requirements will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be responsible for arranging their own accommodation and transportation to and from their workplace during the internship period.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain practical experience in your field of study. Apply today for the Graduate Internship Programme 2023/2024.