Post: 36/16: ADMINISTRATION CLERK: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Reference Number: 2023/343/OCJ
Salary: R202,233 – R235,611 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
Centre: Mpumalanga Division of The High Court: Mbombela
- Matric Certificate.
- A minimum of (1) year relevant experience will be an added advantage.
- One year experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Three years National Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent qualification at NQF level 6 (360 credits) as recognized by SAQA.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), PPPFA, BBB-EE Act, and Treasury regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of financial systems, e.g., JYP and BAS.
- Planning and organizing.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work under pressure, work in a team, and be prepared to work overtime when required.
ADMINISTRATION CLERK: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT Duties:
- Sourcing quotations as per National Treasury guidelines.
- Receive and assess quotations to ensure that they comply with the minimum requirements.
- Assist end users with the compilation of compliant specifications.
- Capture requisitions on the supply chain system and ensure that purchase orders are issued to the recommended suppliers.
- Request, prepare, and assess quotations to ensure that they comply with the minimum requirements.
- Ensure that standard bidding documents are obtained and fully completed by the suppliers and attached to the transactions before caring requests.
- Extend the validity periods of quotes in advance of expiry dates.
- Ensure procedures comply with SCM policies.
- Ensure proper filing and safekeeping of documents.
- Ensure timeous processing of payments to suppliers.
- Receiving and issuing of stock items.
- Perform other duties delegated by the supervisor.
- Technical Related Enquiries: Ms Y Seswene, Tel No: (013) 492 2211
- HR Related Enquiries: Mr MV Maeko/ Mr S Zwane, Tel No: (013) 758 0000.
Closing Date: October 20, 2023 at 16:00
- All applications must be submitted on a NEW Z83 form, obtainable at this link.
- Include a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of your Identity Document, Matric Certificate, and the required qualifications, as well as a driver’s license, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to Human Resources on or before the day of the interview date. Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualified.
- If you have foreign qualifications, they must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Dual citizenship holders must provide the Police Clearance certificate from their country of origin when shortlisted.
- All non-South African citizens will be required to submit a copy of proof of South African permanent residence when shortlisted.