Gauteng, Kempton Park – Data Capturer
Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair, has a vacancy for a Data Capturer at our head office in Bonaero Park. The successful applicationwill report to the Manager: Maintenance.
- Verify the accuracy of data from designated sources before entering it into the system;
- Locate and correct any visible data errors by confirming its integrity with supervisors;
- Capture information into SAM and double-check the information to ensure accuracy;
- Scan documents as required to Planning Department and MCC;
- Capturing of technician hours daily;
- Closing of Task cards daily;
- Delivering of completed Task Cards and Work Packs to the planning department.
- Grade 12;
- Minimum of 2 (two) years data capture experience;
- Previous experience working on SAM would be advantageous;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Must have exceptional Typing skills;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public holidays as and when required.
- Detailed and able to work under pressure;
- Able to follow instructions;
- Committed to delivering quality work;
- Proactive self-starter capable to function on his/her own;
- Immaculate time keeping.
- Suitable qualified candidates are invited to complete the prescribed form, available on our career site: APPLY HERE .
- No external email applications will be accepted.
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- FlySafair reserves the right
* Not to proceed with this vacancy
* To appoint the selected candidates based on its operational requirements.
- Reference number – JHB000763.
Preference will be given to members of under-represented designated groups.