TO APPLY CLICK HERE
MONTHLY STIPEND: R3500.00
Head Office Capricorn District Office , Sekhukhune District Office ,
Vhembe District Office  Waterberg District
Office , Mopani District Office 
REQUIREMENTS: A) Qualifications and Competencies
▪ A minimum of Grade 12 (Matric)
▪ An undergraduate qualification at NQF level 6 recognized by the South African
Qualification Authority (SAQA) will be an added advantage.
B) Knowledge and Skills
▪ Working experience as Data Capturer, patients records and administration in
▪ Web District Health Information System, excel, community outreach information
▪ Computer literacy.
▪ Patient Records and HAST cadres capturing and management databases
▪ Ability to speak, read and write English and any other local language.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
▪ On time Data capturing verification and sending reports timeously to the relevant
▪ Organizing and managing all records and documents in prescribed formats soft
copies and files.
▪ Retrieving appropriate records and reports from the records room.
▪ Coordinating and collaborating with all the sections in managing records.
▪ For Provincial Office: Follow up Districts that have backlog of capturing to close the
The closing date for applications is 14 April 2023.