Title: Fitting Learnership Opportunity at Sibanye-Stillwater: Apply Now!
Vacancy: Learnership 18.1 Fitting MW
Requisition Number: DRF 0047547
Reference: DRF AD0003599
Type of Employment: Permanent
Location: Operating Segment Gold West Wits
Job Grading: NG
End Date: 10 Aug 2023
No of Positions: 1
Are you passionate about Fitting Engineering? Sibanye-Stillwater presents an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Fitting Learnership (18.1) at the Gold West Wits Operating Segment. If you meet the requirements and are driven to excel in this field, we invite you to apply.
Minimum Required Qualification:
- Minimum N2 qualification with 4 subjects relevant to Fitter Trade.
- 6 months service with the company.
The Appointee should:
- Be recommended based on interview outcomes.
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre.
- Applicants will undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment for learnership allocation.
- Incomplete applications and those with Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificates will not be considered.
- All entry level requirements outcomes will be considered before recommendations.
- Submit a fully completed online application, Record of Service, certified copies of ID, Qualifications, and statement of results.
A limited number of positions are being offered to Driefontein employees for a fitting engineering opportunity in line with Sibanye-Stillwater’s business needs.
HR Contact Person: Polelo Matloga
Recruitment Person: Surita Bone
Recruiter’s Contact Number: 0112789897
NB: Internal applicants will receive assistance from the operation’s HR personnel if needed.
At Sibanye-Stillwater, we prioritize diversity, equity, and excellence in employment. Join us in shaping the future of Fitting Engineering. Apply today for this promising learnership opportunity.