Currently SPAR Recruitment 2022 available for job seekers. The recruitment details for SPAR Vacancies is provided in the below section. Candidates advised that they download first the official announcement documents PDF and read all the SPAR Vacancies details given in the PDF then apply for current vacancies
The purpose of the Business Analyst is to deliver business benefit to SPAR through targeted IT and Business initiatives that are aligned to the business strategy and objectives. The incumbent must ensure desired business outcomes are realised through collaboration, communication, planning and resourcing, as well as facilitate business requirements for IT processes and act as a System Specialist.
Key Performance Areas
- Identify opportunities in the functional area in which they are operating for business process improvements
- Lobby for support and reach consensus within the functional area in all SPAR Group countries at both central and regional locations
- Engage with business users and management to gather requirements for solution design
- Prepare and document agreed end to end business processes in SAP Solution Manager
- Participate in all areas of the SAP modernization program as a business analyst
- Prepare functional test cases to ensure functional requirements are met
- Hand over to roll out teams for further location roll-out and operational technical teams for ongoing support
- Ad hoc duties as required by management.
Qualification & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification (BCom or equivalent)
- In depth knowledge of one or more S4/Hana modules including but not limited to Pricing, Finance, Merchandising, Promotions, EWM and/or Sales and Distribution
- A minimum of 5 years’ IT related experience preferably in the SAP ERP and Business Analysis stream
The ideal applicant will satisfy the following skills requirements:
- A high degree of confidentiality, emotional maturity, ethical values and integrity
- Must have a high stress tolerance and the ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues and with external customers in a team orientated manner
- An innovative thinker and ability to solve complex problems
- Must be collaborative, influential, and rational
- Ability to recognise patterns and engage in high-level decision making
- Precise planning and excellent organisational/administration skills
- Exceptional accuracy and extreme attention to detail
- Quality orientated and self-driven to achieve results.
How to Apply for SPAR Vacancies 2022:
To apply for SPAR Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of SPAR.
- After this, you will have to login to your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Jobs that requires grade 12 only
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on the submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.