Job Advertisement: Librarian (X100 Posts)
Ref No: DSAC 2023/12
Salary: R294,321 per annum (Level 07)
Do you have a passion for library and information services? Are you looking to make a meaningful impact in your community? Librarian needed to help promote knowledge, learning, and access to information in various districts.
Number of Posts: 100
Location: Various Districts
Application Deadline: N/A
Districts and Number of Posts:
|District||Number of Posts|
- Undergraduate qualification NQF level 6 as recognized by SAQA.
- Qualification in Library & Information Studies/Science from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Two (2) years of experience in the library environment.
- Valid driver’s license (except for persons with disabilities).
- Knowledge of Batho Pele principles, Public Service Regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Basic interpersonal relations and problem-solving skills.
- Market and promote library services.
- Classify and catalogue library material.
- Provide reference and information services.
- Develop and establish new libraries.
- Render professional library and information services to the community.
- Manage day-to-day library operations.
- Conduct library orientation and information retrieval guidance.
- Monitor library user statistics and compile reports.
- Liaise with stakeholders and district libraries.
- Supervise library staff.
For further information, please contact:
- Ms Ramavhanda ND Tel No: (015) 284 4038
- Ms Makaulule MM Tel No: (015) 284 4144
- Ms Mokwele MM Tel No: (015) 284 4310
- Ms Monama Refilwe Tel No: (015) 284 4350
If you are passionate about promoting knowledge and literacy, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Librarian (X100 Posts)
Check the link to view More