Department of Roads and Transport
Receptionist : HOD’s Office
- Reference Number : REFS/013132
- Directorate : HOD’s Office
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R147 459 per annum (Plus 37% Benefits ) Level 4
- Enquiries : Mary Ramothwa Tel. No. 011 355-7342
- Grade 12 qualification. No experience. Knowledge: Public Service Regulations (PSR), Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), Public Service Act (PSA), Operation of Telecommunication System Receptionist Etiquette. Skills: Analytical, Problem Solving, Planning and Organizing, Communication (verbal and written), Computer Literacy, Report Writing, Listening, Customer Focused.
- Attend to all incoming and outgoing telephone calls. Provide receptionist services. Maintain switchboard Equipment. Coordinate the booking of boardrooms. General administrative duties as assigned. Welcome, receive and direct clients to relevant units. Operate office equipments such as fax/ scan machine and photocopiers. Maintain and control visitors’ register at reception. Liaise with internal and external personnel. Maintain telephone directory.
- All shortlisted candidates will be subject to pre-employment screening (vetting). Preference will be given to women and Persons with disabilities. Applicants must complete, initial and sign Z83 form. All applicants must submit copies of qualifications, Identity Document, and driver’s license (where appropriate) and any other relevant documents. Such copies need not be certified when applying for a post. The communication from the Human Resources division regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to the shortlisted candidates. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the date of the interview. Applications must be delivered: to Life Centre Building, 45 Commissioner Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2107 or posted to P.O Box X83, Marshalltown, 2107 or submitted electronically through https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/. Applications received after the closing date will be disqualified. Errors and omissions will be rectified. The Department reserves the right not to fill the position.
Employer : Department of Roads and Transport
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 11-03-2022
|Do you have Grade 12 qualification|
|Do you have Knowledge: Public Service Regulations (PSR), Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), Public Service Act (PSA), Operation of Telecommunication System Receptionist Etiquette.|
|Do you have the following Skills: Analytical, Problem Solving, Planning and Organizing, Communication (verbal and written), Computer Literacy, Report Writing, Listening, Customer Focused.|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
- MORE JOBS REQUIRES ONLY GRADE 12 HERE