Position: Registry Clerk (Ref No: DOT/HRM/2023/51)
Branch: Corporate Services
Chief Directorate: Human Resources Management and Development
Directorate: Human Resources Management and Administration
Sub-Directorate: Human Resources Administration
Salary: 202,233 per annum (Level 05)
- Grade 12 Certificate is required. No experience is necessary.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in Computer skills
- Strong Communication skills
Registry Clerk Duties:
- Provide efficient registry counter services
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Maintain effective filing and record management service
- Offer general administrative support
- Mr Robert Thavhanyedza, Tel No: (012) 309 3974
- Preference will be given to African Male, Coloured Male/Female, White Male/Female, Indian Male/Female, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the position.
- Complete and submit applications to the Department of Transport, Private Bag X193, Pretoria, 0001, or hand-deliver to the 159 Forum Building, Cnr Struben and Bosman Street, Pretoria.
- Address your application to the Recruitment Unit, Room 4034.
Closing Date: 15 September 2023
- Applications must include a completed new Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or www.gov.za.
- Applicants must fill in all sections of the new Z83 form parts A, B, C, and D.
- Provide a recently updated comprehensive CV, with detailed information about previous positions held, including dates.
- Shortlisted candidates will submit certified copies of qualifications and ID document on the day of interviews.
- Foreign qualifications must be evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- The Department reserves the right not to fill the post.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a technical exercise to test relevant technical elements of the job; logistics will be communicated prior to interviews.
- The successful candidate must disclose all registrable financial interests to the Director-General, sign a performance agreement, and an employment contract within three months from the date of assumption of duty.
- The successful candidate must be willing to sign an oath of secrecy with the Department.
- Applicants should be available for selection interviews and assessments as determined by the Department.
- An offer letter will be issued to the successful candidate after verifying educational qualifications, previous experience, citizenship, reference checks, and security vetting.
- Correspondence will only be conducted with short-listed candidates.