Sunday Job Thread 10 April 2022
1 Community Engineering N-Course Training.
Umsimbithi Mining is looking for candidates to be trained in the following N-Courses:
• Mechanical (Fitting and Boilermaking)
• Civil/Building (Bricklaying & Plastering)
• Grade 10 or equivalent qualifications.
• Preference will be given to the candidates residing in the local farms and Emakhazeni Municipality. (CV with proof of residence and Certified ID copy to be attached)
Applications close: 14 April 2022
Reference: UMS COM4
Apply at: email@example.com or Drop CV at Wonderfontein Security Gate.
2 INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
LOCATION: All Provinces
MUST HOLD THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
• Relevant Diploma/Degree.
• Aged between 18-35.
• South African Citizen.
• Cost & Management Accounting
• Business Studies
• Sales & Marketing
• Communication & Public Relations
• Health and Safety
• Food Technology
• Call Centre
• Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial)
• Information Technology (Software Developers, Fibre Technician, Network Engineers, Data Communications & Network, Data Analyst, Data Science)
• Human Resources
• Public Management
• Labour Relations
• Assets Management
• Facilities Management
• Risk Management
Send an updated CV, Certified ID Copy & qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Kindly make sure you write YOUR PROVINCE and NAME OF THE INTERNSHIP (POSITION) you’re applying for in the subject line.
PLEASE NOTE: communication will only be conducted with shortlisted applicants.
CLOSING DATE: 22 April 2022
3 Email CV directly to the advertiser:
GENERAL WORKER REQUIRED
Springs, JHB East
Knowledge in various car parts & models.
Only 3 page emails sent to email@example.com
4 South African Police Service Vacancies.
General Worker x4
Food Service Aid x5
Grade 10/Grade 12
Closing Date 26 April 2022
Shorburg, Building 6th floor (HRM), 429 Helen Joseph Street, Pretoria, 001
use saps application form
5 Guys tomorrow Golden Fresh company is hiring at Soweto lez emakhekheni
Go with CV n your qualifications try your luck
6 Mpumalanga Nelspruit
Emaplazin Emnyoni bayacasha ksasa for packing amabanana
7 Westgate Mall
The shop next to kingpie
They’re hiring Sales Assistants aged 18-22
Hand delivery CV
8 Post: HR Administrator
Human Resources admin certificate
Minimum 1 year experience in the field
Knowledge of Labour Relations Act and Basic Condition of Employment
Start date: 25/04/2022
All respondents interested, kindly send your CV and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
9 We have a position available as a Retail Operations Administrator. Kindly forward your CV to email@example.com
10 CASUAL MESS WORKERS
The SAPS Academy Mess needs casual workers to assist.
• Be local Graaff-Reinet resident.
• Must have experience in hospitality, cooking.
• Must have no previous criminal convictions(s) or case(s) pending.
POST : Casual Worker (contract up until 2022-12-15)
LOCATION: SAPS Academy Graaff-Reinet Mess
• Planning preparation and serving meals.
• Organise and keeping the kitchen clean, dining halls and store rooms hygienically clean.
• Contribution to proper utilization of the resources allocated to the post environment.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE HANDED IN:
• Comprehensive CV.
• ID Copy.
• Highest qualification.
• Relevant experience
APPLICATIONS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED AT:
SAPS Academy, Graaff-Reinet
22 College Street
Graaff-Reinet Various Job Threads here
CLOSING DATE: 22/04/11, at 16:00,
POSSIBLE COMMENCEMENT DATE: 22/04/14
All shortlisted candidates will undergo a personal interview.